Sorry, this position has been filled.
Graduate Technical Consultant
Join our Atos team based in the UK as a Product Lifecycle Management Graduate Technical Consultant. You will work as a project team member in customer development and implementation projects.
If you are a forward-thinking person, who loves working in a fast-paced environment, then, read below.
- After an orientation phase with opportunity to explore the Industry 4.0 domain, you will develop your area of expertise in Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management.
- You will develop continuously an understanding of how Product Lifecycle Management solution support product lifecycle processes.
- Work on customer projects with different forms of collaboration.
- Support the analysis and implementation of Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management processes and solutions.
- Demonstrate ongoing enthusiasm to develop experience in world class manufacturing companies and the application of Product Lifecycle Management and other IT solutions.
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- A team player and have strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate a clear interest in Industry 4.0 innovations and related trends.
- Have the motivation to grow and advance with product development, production processes and related package-based solutions.
- Willing to learn about business process integration with supporting principles of ERP, MES and PLM.
- Have the ambition to work with the latest technologies/methods (e.g. IIoT, CMII, BPMn, TOGAF/Archimate, MESA, ISA-95, ISA-88, Agile, Scrum).
- Have a basic knowledge of application development environments.
What we offer in return:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: UK wide
Start date: second half of 2022.
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position