Sorry, this position has been filled.
Digital Transformation Consultant
We are currently looking for upbeat and hardworking Graduate Consultants who are passionate to learn how to transform businesses through the application of digital technology.
As a Digital Transformation Consultant on our Graduate Programme, you will develop and share your experience and expertise with a wide-ranging portfolio of clients, to support some of the world’s leading businesses in their digital transformation journey. You will work as part of a team to provide advised insights, anticipate and handle change impact on an organization and its people, and drive businesses forward at the ever-increasing pace they need to succeed in today’s constantly evolving world.
You will quickly gain the skills to help our clients derive real value through people, process and technology development. This could involve working in a wide variety of areas where you will:
- Operate in a fast-paced new technology environment on exciting public and private sector projects.
- Assist our clients in crafting and detailing their digital transformation journey.
- Engage directly with clients and key stakeholders to enhance existing operating models, understand communication channels, design training plans and bring innovative ideas to life.
What you will need to have to be part of our specialist teams in aptitude and interest in:
- Digital Strategy, Insights & Experience.
- Digital Technology Strategy & Innovation.
- Digital Process Automation & Excellence.
- Digital Organisation & Change Management.
Our Digital Transformation Graduate Programme is highly regarded by its alumni and the business alike. We will offer you the opportunity to experience a variety of client types through ~6-month rotations and will provide you with a structured training and mentoring programme to enable rapid skill development and success in your roles.
Whether you choose to develop your skills in digital strategy, customer experience, technology strategy, process automation or change management, you will be at the forefront of the utilization of technology that is driving the ever-increasing changes in today’s most successful businesses. Our diverse portfolio of clients will enable you to rapidly develop and broaden your skillset to progress your consultancy career, with plenty of scopes to contribute fresh ideas and make a measurable difference.
No two days will ever be the same when you pursue your digital journey here. You could find yourself:
- Developing an analytics capability for a national rail provider
- Coordinating an account with a major government department
- Automating process flows at a Nuclear Power plant
- Upgrading the customer relationship management systems for a major charity, or modernizing the digital workplace for a large financial institution
- Improving the capability of a Public Sector operational change manager through on the job mentor
What are we looking for?
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn about and apply new technologies in a real business context. A degree in a subject that has given you an understanding of business and/or technology is useful, but we will provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you grow these skills.
Regardless of your degree qualifications, the key strengths we are looking for in you include:
- Clear communication and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate technical subjects to general audiences in a clear, easily understood way.
- An analytical mind with a thirst for learning, to understand how businesses operate and what drives different business models.
- Innovative thinking, with an aptitude for identifying issues and delivering solutions.
- An interest in people, understanding their concerns with new or existing technology.
- An aspiration to find solutions that will support the adaptation to change or work smarter in everyone`s day to day role.
- Confidence in how you present yourself and your ability to utilise new solutions in a business context.
- A capacity to multi-task and operate optimally as a team member, with both clients and your Atos counter-parts consultants.
- A passion for learning and gain knowledge in business technology.
- Strong interest in leading best practice in the application of technology in every aspect of business improvement.
- A desire to get ‘stick-in’ to all activities on offer and to operate and grow authoritatively in a vibrant, busy, Consulting environment.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, GB-United Kingdom