Sorry, this position has been filled.
CX Transformation Associate Graduate
We are looking to hire our next generation of Consultants to join our team and work across a range of Customer Experience Transformation projects. We are looking for people who are curious, forward-thinking and customer obsessed; looking to take the first step in their consulting career.
You will work as part of a team who engage directly with clients and key stakeholders to enhance existing operating models, understand communication channels, design training plans and bring innovative ideas to life. You’ll assist our clients in crafting and detailing their digital transformation journey.
You will quickly gain the skills to help our clients in exciting public and private sector projects, to derive real value through people, process and technology development.
No day is the same within the CX Practice as we work across multiple industries and client accounts, but you can expect to be involved in the following types of activities:
- Developing and delivering client presentations on Customer Experience strategy, organisation and technology recommendations
- Coordinating and conduction customer and stakeholder interviews to gather key insights
- Analysing different documentation and data related to market, client and customer need
- Operating as a proxy-Product Owner or Scrum Master within an agile team delivering key features and functionality on CX transformation programs
- Shadowing Product and Delivery leaders in key client engagements, project activities and workshops
What we offer:
Not only will you be gaining experience and skills in consulting and customer experience, but you will also benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos
- Is leading in decarbonisation
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment
- Has a vast array of learning and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn about Customer Experience and how to transform an organisation with the customer at the forefront of the decision making. A degree in a subject that has given you an understanding of business and/or technology is useful, but we will provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you grow these skills.
Regardless of your degree qualifications, the key strengths we are looking for in you include:
- Clear communication and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate technical subjects to general audiences in a clear, easily understood way.
- An analytical mind with a thirst for learning, to understand how businesses operate and what drives different business models
- Innovative thinking, with an aptitude for identifying issues and delivering solutions
- An interest in people, understanding their concerns with new or existing technology
- An aspiration to find solutions that will support the adaptation to change or work smarter in everyone`s day to day role
- Confidence in how you present yourself and your ability to utilise new solutions in a business context
- A capacity to multi-task and operate optimally as a team member, with both clients and your Atos counter-part consultants
- A passion for learning and gain knowledge in business technology
- Strong interest in leading best practice in the application of CX transformation in every aspect of business improvement
- A desire to get ‘stuck-in’ to all activities on offer and to operate and grow authoritatively in a vibrant, busy, Consulting environment
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: UK Wide
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position