Sorry, this position has been filled.
CX and Communications Graduate
We are looking for a motivated CX and Communications Graduate to join our team and in return has the chance to learn from an immensely experienced community. If you love working in an inspiring and fast-paced environment, then read below!
Why to apply?
During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in communication, customer experience, fundamentals and a deeper understanding of how things really get done in a leading global technology company. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree.
What we offer:
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills, but you will also benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment.
- Working across our customer experience, internal and customer communications teams to help support their goals.
- Use data and qualitative insight, through collaboration with internal employees and external clients, to design solutions and strategic propositions.
- Understanding and articulating clearly why services need to change from a customer centric, and business perspective.
- Performing user research to define and communicate people’s needs.
- Identifying how our clients can reduce cost of delivery and improve outcomes through re-design of user experience, business processes, and better collaboration across systems.
- Taking research into actionable insights and communicating this in a succinct and human-centred way to stakeholders.
- Working to the highest ethical and moral standards of research and design practice, promoting inclusive design practice at all levels of your work.
- Setting future visions for products and services that inspire people and meet needs.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths you need include:
- Ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we want a team-player.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- A fast learner motivated to progress.
- A forward-thinking person.
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to win trust and establish relationships.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.