Sorry, this position has been filled.
Customer Engagement & Social Value Delivery Graduate
We are looking for a motivated Customer Engagement & Social Value Delivery Graduate to join our team who in return has the chance to learn from an immensely experienced community. If you love working in an inspiring and fast-paced environment, then read below!
During this assignment, you will gain valuable skills in generating Social Value, communication, project management and a deeper understanding of how things really get done in a leading global technology company. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree.
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills, but you will also benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment.
- Validating and translating contractual commitments to build a robust Social Value delivery plan.
- Manage the end to delivery of initiatives/projects, facilitating calls, managing dashboards, designing solutions, and engaging with a wide range of teams to embed and drive social value culture within an account.
- You’ll be working with data – interpreting, analysing, tracking, and reporting on a wide variety of Social Value measures, working across Atos teams and 3rd parties to provide robust analysis and timely reports. Here you can identify themes, create synergies, and drive future improvements.
- Working with a wide variety of stakeholders, you’ll need to be able to engage, manage and positively influence relationships with key client interfaces as well as client governance structures. You’ll be a principle point of contact for all things social value and need to manage engagement with internal account stakeholders and Leadership teams.
- Communications and promoting are critical to this role as you’ll be managing programme core messages, building good news stories to position, educate & promote across the account, with our client, across Atos and externally.
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths you need include:
- A forward-thinking person, who is pro-active and takes responsibility to drive things forward.
- Able to win trust, engage quickly & build relationships – we are looking for someone with high emotional intelligence.
- Strong project management skills – you’ll need to be super organised and comfortable managing multiple activities.
- Strong communication skills – you’ll be articulating messages clearly and succinctly and need to be able to influence through written messages and presentations.
- Ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we want a team-player.
- A fast learner motivated to progress.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.• Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: UK Wide
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position