Sorry, this position has been filled.
Continuous Improvement Graduate
As a Continuous Improvement Graduate, you will gain valuable skills in something that every organisation needs to focus on – improving processes is vital for Atos and you will take ownership of delivering meaningful change to our customers and colleagues.
You’ll work with a team of experts and the experience and training you receive will allow you to gain an industry recognised Yellow Belt Lean Sigma qualification.
What we offer:
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills, but you will also benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment.
If you are a forward-thinking and innovative person, who loves working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
You will be working collaboratively with operational colleagues and managers across the business to identify, prioritise, and implement continuous improvement ideas. With the customer at the heart of our approach this role shapes and leads the way in improving service for our customers and processes for our colleagues.
The Continuous Improvement team has reputation for success, and you will join a team renowned for delivering the right type of impactful change in the right manner. You will establish your own portfolio of improvements and then deliver them. It is fast paced, full of challenge, and an ideal opportunity to learn and showcase your abilities.
Location: Lytham, Durham, Glasgow, with the flexibility of working from home.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the implementation of improvement action plans – delivering change based on great ideas from colleagues. Be a leader in embedding a CI culture in our business
- Influencing and coaching colleagues while delivering – including facilitation of workshops and discussions and creating presentations and reports that engage audiences and create advocates for CI
- Actively driving continuous improvements while exercising creativity to understand the art of the possible. Working through the predictable resistance and risks to change
- Supporting and engaging with key partners internally and externally. Working collaboratively with specialist support areas. Developing a network across the business to support your next career steps
- Working closely with Operational teams and Subject Matter Experts to identify opportunities to optimise existing Customer journeys. Understanding our end-to-end customer journeys and assess where to intervene to maximise customer/colleague/commercial advantage
Key strengths that we’re looking for are
- A ‘can do’ ethos and the ability to generate that in others
- Great communication skills – being approachable, personable, and able to translate complex information to a variety of colleagues
- Being open to change and not afraid to take on challenges
- Creative and innovative thinking to be able to see where changes can be made
- Passionate about customer service and experience
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
No matter your background or degree subject, if you feel you have the motivation and confidence to assess business challenges and construct a plan to deliver a tangible difference to our customers – then apply now!
“My journey for yellow belt eligibility was relatively straightforward. I received the support of Mihir Shah who was amazing in making the process as clear and simple to understand as possible. Overall, it’s been an enjoyable experience and I would encourage anyone who has an idea that they believe will make people’s lives easier or could improve the customer experience to get involved” Jordan Bate
Location: Lytham, Durham, Glasgow
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position