Sorry, this position has been filled.
Business Management Graduate
As a Business Management Graduate in our Financial Services and Insurance Industry, you will report to the Chief Growth officer and have a varied role which will include (but not limited to):
- Analysing new business opportunities
- Ensuring effective assurance and approvals through the bid and sales process
- Reviewing business strategy and operating model – developing these to support business improvement and sales proposition
- Establishing end to end business governance
- Providing Management Information (MI) and analysis to key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc business management activities to support the delivery of business plans and financial objectives
This is a new role, so you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact and drive forward your ideas, while working in a growing area of the business.
We’re not looking for a particular degree subject, so as long as you have a 2:1 (or higher) degree and can demonstrate the key strengths we’re looking for then this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
What we offer:
Not only will you be gaining Financial Services and Insurance industry experience and skills, but you will also benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment
- Has a vast array of learning and development opportunities
Key strengths that we’re looking for are
If you have superb communication skills, both written and verbal, are a positive individual who is keen to accept new challenges then read on to find other skills we’re looking for.
We’d also like you to have: –
- An interest in learning how leadership teams grow the business and adjust the business to meet demands
- The ability to network with people at all levels and win trust to build positive relationships
- Be able to multi-task and plan your day effectively
- Willing to learn quickly and deliver results
- Be passionate about customer service and experience
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you, so apply now.
Location: UK Wide, UK Wide, GB-United Kingdom
It's time to start your journey with Atos ?
Click the icons below to find out more about working at Atos and applying for a position