Sorry, this position has been filled.
Business Change and Implementation Graduate
We are looking for a motivated Business Change and Implementation Graduate to join our team and in return you’ll have the chance to learn from an immensely experienced community. If you love working in an inspiring and fast-paced environment, then read below!
As a Business Change and Implementation Graduate, you will gain valuable skills in change delivery, communication, customer experience, and a deeper understanding of how we deliver business change in a leading global technology company. The training and development you will receive will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degree.
What we offer:
Not only will you be gaining industry experience and skills, but you will also benefit from working in a Global organisation that:
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos
- Is leading in decarbonisation.
- Invests in people, skills, communities, and the environment.
- Understanding business strategy in order to define, design and support the delivery of business change across a wide range of initiatives – from new product / system launches, process automation or system improvements to tactical process improvements
- Use data and qualitative insight and collaboration with internal employees and external clients to define a compelling rationale for change and a clear set of business outcomes and requirements
- Working across the end-to-end business change process to ensure that the desired business outcomes are delivered in the most effective and efficient way
- Acting as the “voice of the business” to ensure that the delivery of outputs from a project meets the desired business outcomes and requirements
- Delivering a strong Return on Investment for each change initiative by taking ownership for the development of the benefit management approach including business case production, the ongoing assessment of viability, benefits tracking after implementation
- Overseeing the transition from change delivery to BAU (service acceptance) including preparing the affected business areas for the transition to new ways of working and ensuring the changes are effectively communicated and integrated
Your degree can be in any subject, and the key strengths you’ll need include:
- Ability to network, multi-task, plan and communicate effectively to get results – we want a team-player.
- A positive, can-do individual keen to accept new challenges.
- A fast learner motivated to progress.
- A forward-thinking, proactive person
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to create a compelling vision for change and bring colleagues along the journey with them.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.