Sorry, this position has been filled.
Automation & RPA, AI, Analytics Graduate
We’re looking for forward-thinking and motivated Automation & RPA, AI, Analytics Graduate to join our team at Atos!
What you’ll be doing?
In our Automation & RPA, AI, Analytics (ARAA) Practice, you’ll be part of a team of dedicated analysts, developers, consultants and architects covering all aspects of the information management lifecycle; from data management through to business intelligence, analytics, AI/ML and automation.
You’ll work with a range of technologies, including products from SAP, Oracle, IBM and Microsoft as well as more specialist technology providers such as Qliktech, Informatica, Talend, Cloudera and Infoshare.
As a consultant in this constantly evolving area, you’ll also enjoy unrivalled challenges and work alongside experienced and skilled consultants with all-round knowledge of business operations.
You’ll receive ongoing technical training to match your role. You’ll learn – on the job and via formal courses – with the potential to be involved in the end to end process of collecting and handling data to drive a client’s digital growth, including:
- Requirements gathering.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Data management and transformation (including data quality).
- Data modelling.
- Visualisation development (dashboards and reports for the client).
- Delivering AI/ML solutions as part of a larger project or stand alone.
- Working as part of a large team on agile projects.
- RPA/Intelligent Automation.
You’ll be helping Atos to work with its clients to improve insights, optimise processes, discover new business potential, and maximise operational and business advantages gained from digital assets.
- Collaborate with dedicated people to deliver impactful outcomes to our clients.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and the opportunities to attain your career ambitions.
- Receive unparalleled technical training.
- Participate in our Advance Your Future programme to receive soft-skills training and one-to-one support.
- Access Atos’s online training platform which provides an extensive range of further technical, soft-skills, management and leadership training resources.
Skills we’re looking for
If you have a degree in Computing, Maths, Engineering, Physics or a similar object with exposure to technology and business, this intellectually stimulating opportunity is a wonderful way to learn how ground-breaking technology is used in business.
Key strengths we are looking for include:
- Analytical with a flair for business and technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Methodical and logical approach to finding creative solutions for (complex) problems.
- Enquiring mind with good attention to detail.
- Cool, calm, collected and confident with a positive, enthusiastic, can-do demeanour.
- Eager and able learn new technical skills quickly.
- Supportive and helpful person, with the ability to work good in a team..
- Passionate about data science.
- Exceptional statistical skills and a high degree of literacy in databases and associated techniques.
- Proactive in your own development to make the most of training provided and progress
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, West Midlands