Sorry, this position has been filled.
Agile Software Technologist
We’re looking for forward-thinking, motivated Agile Software Technologist to join our team and help us deliver digital transformation!
Over 18 months we’ll help you develop from a fresh graduate to a trusted digital partner for our customers. That doesn’t happen without some of the most innovative and immersive training in the industry backed up by hands-on experience.
We make this happen because we are a global organisation that:
- Invests in the future of our people, our communities and the environment (we lead in decarbonisation).
- Meet the costs of your learning, examinations and professional memberships – as well as additional study leave.
- Values and actively encourages diversity.
- Provides a graduate network to support your journey in Atos.
Looking for a role to put you at the heart of ground-breaking IT solutions?
What you’ll be doing:
- Using innovative engineering techniques to design, build, test and support modern intuitive applications that are needed to running the country and global businesses.
- Enabling customers to innovate and take advantage of the digital landscape to make sure their businesses thrive as technology advances.
- Undertaking comprehensive technical training on Agile, DevOps, business analysis, software development, testing and cloud.
- Enriching your skills across the application lifecycle.
- You could be studying for:
- Cloud, Service Management, Project Management or Agile qualifications.
- BCS Certificates in Modelling Business Processes and Business Analysis.
- Salesforce, Pega or low-code certification.
Moving through your training, you will start to specialise, diving deeper into specific areas, for example: Java, .Net, Pega and Salesforce, automated testing, Agile and DevOps, business analysis, application management, Project Office and scrum masters.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside expert business consultants and technical and clients, crafting and maintaining application solutions to satisfy customer requirements; gaining valuable experience to progress to the next level.
This is a wonderful opportunity to build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degrees to grow your software engineering skills and gain hands-on experience delivering exciting and innovative customer-focussed projects.
As an Atos Graduate Software engineer you will:
- Collaborate with versatile people to deliver impactful outcomes to our clients.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and the opportunities to attain your career ambitions.
- Receive unparalleled technical training.
- Participate in our Advance Your Future programme to receive soft-skills training and one-to-one support.
- Access Atos’s online training platform which provides an extensive range of further technical, soft-skills, management and leadership training resources.
Skills we would like
Regardless of your qualifications, the key strengths we need from you are:
- Passion to become a Tech savvy and interest in software engineering.
- A fast learner with inquisitive demeanour, motivated to progress.
- Out-of-the-box thinking, to handle problems in innovative ways.
- Clearly explain technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Confident presenting to at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to win trust and build relationships.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Note: This position requires a Security Clearance at SC level. To meet that requirement you either must have spent the last 5 years in the UK, without having spent more than 6 consequent months abroad, or hold a British passport.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: London, London, GB-United Kingdom