Sorry, this position has been filled.
Account Manager Graduate
We’re looking for a forward-thinking and motivated Account Manager Graduate, who loves working in a fast-paced environment to join our team and help us deliver digital transformation. We will give you invaluable experience in Cyber Security and to drive a new business for existing and prospective clients.
- Handle the full range of client queries and issues to deliver complex projects and programmes in line with Atos procedures.
- Work with service, programme, functional and technical teams in an international environment to ‘get things done’.
- Pitch ideas to the customer, coordinate demonstrations of proof of concepts and respond to bids and tenders.
- Use consumer insights to develop and launch sales campaigns or contribute to complex tender documents.
- Arrange client contracts, ensuring adherence to internal compliance and control measures.
- Review solutions and offer insights and analysis to develop solutions for clients and win new business.
- Build a customer network from various functional fields within Atos, from legal and financial to technical and proposition management.
- Understand the Cyber Security market and talking points that are relevant to Atos customers.
We offer you the chance to:
- Discover technologies and what they mean for business.
- Learn how to operate alone and with teams to achieve success in a fast paced environment.
- Work with and for large well-known brands and customers in a flexible capacity to help them overcome their business challenges.
- Learn to bid for high-value contracts in this driven sector.
- Gain insights to build a successful career within Business Management. This could be in sales and marketing or other areas within Atos where you may wish to specialise, such as Business Operations, Partner Management or even technical interests like the Digital Workplace.
This is an intellectually stimulating opportunity that will help you learn how ground breaking technology is used in business. A Business degree or experience in a related field with exposure to sales and technology can be useful, but we’ll provide specialist training and support to help you succeed as you develop your transferrable skills. Regardless of your degree qualifications, key strengths we are looking for include:
- Confident and able to work directly with key clients.
- Commercial awareness with real tenacity.
- Genuine curiosity about the world of business and technology.
- Ready and eager to learn.
- Dynamic and driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Working effectively as part of a team, able to collaborate on complex projects.
More reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits.
- Flex benefits system – exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits.
- Retail discounts.
- Pension – matching contribution up to 10%.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Enrolment in our Share scheme – subject to scheme eligibility criteria.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Here at Atos, we want all our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.