In the current study the ISG took 39 IT-Dienstleister on the German market under the magnifying glass. The best service offerers in the following segments were looked for:
- SAP S/4HANA System Transformation
- Managed Application Services for SAP ERP
- Managed Platform Services for SAP HANA
- BW/4HANA and BW on HANA
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and SAP Leonardo Services
Evaluation criteria were innovation, brand awareness and market presence, sales and partner landscape, service portfolio and technological progress.
The most important results – excerpts from the ISG Provider Lens™ study
- Atos is a powerful provider for the transformation to S/4HANA and has a broad portfolio with its own process models, tools and best practices as well as an exceptionally powerful delivery model.
- Atos can point to a comprehensive end-to-end competence. The portfolio covers all aspects of application management including the dependencies on the respective platform.
- Atos offers both its own convincing solution for a HANA Managed Cloud and a comprehensive platform for the management of hybrid scenarios involving third parties.
- Atos has always used the SAP Cloud Platform as its central integration platform and has a powerful solution for integrating a wide range of production-related data. Considerable experience with SAP Leonardo completes the portfolio.
- Atos has extensive expertise in all phases of the BW application lifecycle and offers innovative developments in Manufacturing Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management.
We have already developed a number of successful use cases and solution scenarios with the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP), for example to integrate machine data into ERP or BW systems. Numerous standardized apps have been developed in cooperation with Siemens. For example, the Eco Dashboard app provides a comprehensive overview of a company’s production facilities via smartphone or tablet.