Shaping the future with education: foundations for 21st century learning
There is a new world of learning now being developed in which innovative approaches are being defined, making limited educational resources go further, while opening up greater opportunities to students at every level, in every country.
The design and delivery of educational programs is going through rapid and irreversible change. For new generations of “digital natives”, the creative use of digital media becomes integral to learning.
For older generations, continuous learning takes us beyond traditional schools and colleges. Access to learning must be life-long.
Atos makes clear and practical contributions to 21st century learning. Examples include:
- Digital learning and collaboration environments for teachers and students
- Smart online examination systems
- Digital content management for media-rich libraries
- Student information and educational logistic systems
- Campus identity, security and risk management
International best practice and innovative engagement models are pivotal for Atos. As business technologists, we want to make shared learning the foundation of any education partnership.